Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This role is a full time permanent role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Credit Executive - Mortgage Underwriter at our Parramatta Centre.
- Process, verify and decision residential mortgage credit submissions within Delegated Limits of Authority
- Provide recommendations to Senior Credit Executives / Line Managers
- Process facility reviews / variations, temporary excess / overdraft requests
- Provide a high level service to assist RBWM Distribution Channels to achieve Targets whilst maintaining a focus on risk management, compliance with bank’s credit policies and legislative / regulatory requirements
- Understand the needs of internal / external customers and global business or function and build and maintain professional values based, constructive working relationships