|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring your carpentry mind and hands on experience to this role.
- Manage the maintenance and repair schedule of our Portable Building products.
- Full time permanent position located in our Brooklyn – Portables Branch.
You will ensure that hire equipment at the branch is ready, fit and safe for hire. A key focus of the role is providing exceptional customer service to Coates Hire’s customers, as well as ensuring and maintaining a high focus and standard of safety.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude
- Undertake maintenance and repair of our Portable Buildings, Toilets and Containers
- Manage the maintenance and repair schedule of our site accommodation assets.
- Maintain service records
- Demonstrate a clear and open communication with management
- Possess a flexible approach
- Complete Fleet Inspection via Mobile Device
Your Skills & Expertise
- Carpentry Trade or Relevant Building Experience Essential
- Current drivers licence
- Forklift and EWP ticket (desirable)
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance skills
- Sound communication skills
- Sound computer skills
- White Construction card
- Plumbing knowledge (desirable)
Brooklyn Portable branch is one of our larger branches that will allow you to learn the ropes in a supportive friendly environment. Uniforms are provided.