|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Transurban Queensland (TQ), we operate and maintain the 'Linkt' network, a $10B network of open road, tunnel and bridge assets spanning 81 kilometres across key transport corridors, critical to keeping Brisbane's traffic moving.
The role of the Regulatory Affairs Manager is to be the representative for Transurban Queensland's engagement with the Department of Transport and Main Roads and the Brisbane City Council. Through successful and proactive engagement with our government partners, the Stakeholder Manager will play a critical role in enhancing TQ's corporate reputation, our toll road assets and the way we work. This is a key role to ensure we continue to develop and maintain positive and open dialogue with our clients and stakeholders.
The impact you'll have:
- Manage Road Franchise Agreement and Concession Deed amendments and any related negotiations with our stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the business is compliant with the RFA and Concession Deed obligations.
- Provide detailed input into the annual strategic stakeholder plan.
- Contribute to key development opportunities and develop engagement strategies for each opportunity where relevant.
- Utilise current stakeholder relation networks while continuing to develop this network.
- Develop executive briefings and communication materials.
Talents you'll bring:
- Extensive experience in working with government bodies. You'll understand how state and local governments operate.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. You'll have strong negotiation and influential skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Resilience and perseverance while working with external bodies to achieve desired outcomes for all parties.
- Experience working in regulation, risk, compliance or something similar that requires a high level of detail along with managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal. Any experience in developing executive briefs, reports and communication material is highly regarded.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Click Apply now.