|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Banking, finance and wellbeing program discounts
- Experience a borderless career - international assignment or secondment opportunities
Looking for a place to grow your operational consulting skills across diverse projects and clients? Find out why Deloitte is the place for you.
About the team
In Operations we focus on addressing the issues and questions that keep COOs awake at night. We start right at the top helping our clients articulate and implement their strategic direction and touch every layer of an organisation from improving the customer experience business and financial performance and right down to the shop floor optimising day to day operations and supply chain efficiency.
The Deloitte Consulting Operations team work with leading executives both in Australia and internationally who are faced with the requirement to transform operations increase productivity restructure lower costs and get the most out of the workforce and assets to remain competitive. Our Operational Transformation practice specialises in turning strategies into measurable and sustained results. Our Operational Transformation team is growing rapidly in response to market demands for critical thinkers who can solve complex business problems. Our clients face challenges that range from transformation in response to market demands through to disruption from technology advances such as robotics and cognitive automation that enable us to overhaul the customer experience and the efficiencies that can be gained from operations.
About the role
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues and addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations
- Draw on Deloitte's unique capabilities in Design thinking Digital Data Analytics Deloitte Access Economics and experience from our global consulting network.
- Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of complex program management and the ability to manage multiple work streams in an agile manner and a diverse group of stakeholders through a sustainable change program.
- Undertake extensive operations focused training and development (both structured and on the job) with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- This role requires superior team leadership mentoring and proven capabilities in people management
- A career in Operations Advisory means you will be working alongside Australia's leaders solving the toughest problems - you never have a boring day
About your Experience
In response to strong client demand for our services we are currently seeking to hire an outstanding Operations Consulting Senior Manager with extensive advisory and transformation/change experience.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Extensive operations consulting experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm boutique strategy house or an internal advisory role
- Must have a strong background in one of the following industries mining, utilities, oil & gas, health or public sector (From a Strategic Operational perspective)
- Proven experience working in large scale operation/transformation consulting projects, managing Senior relationships within top listed organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in operating model design, business process management, complex transformation and operational improvement.
- Exceptional quantitative analytical and financial modelling skills
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions related to RPA, process modelling and process mining
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
'By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.'