|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Employee excellence awards/Employee appreciation month
The Deloitte Consulting Operations and Transformation team provides a dynamic environment where you will work on challenging projects, across a range of client organisations.
About the team
In Operations we focus on addressing the issues and questions that keep COOs awake at night. We start right at the top helping our clients articulate and implement their strategic direction and touch every layer of an organisation from improving the customer experience business and financial performance and right down to the shop floor optimising day to day operations and supply chain efficiency.
The Deloitte Consulting Operations team work with leading executives both in Australia and internationally who are faced with the requirement to transform operations increase productivity restructure lower costs and get the most out of the workforce and assets to remain competitive. Our Operational Transformation practice specialises in turning strategies into measurable and sustained results. Our Operational Transformation team is growing rapidly in response to market demands for critical thinkers who can solve complex business problems. Our clients face challenges that range from transformation in response to market demands through to disruption from technology advances such as robotics and cognitive automation that enable us to overhaul the customer experience and the efficiencies that can be gained from operations.
What will your typical day look like?
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues - addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their supply chain and procurement practices
- Draw on Deloitte's unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consulting network
- Undertake extensive supply chain and procurement and broader operations transformation focused training and development with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- You will be working alongside Australia's leaders solving the toughest problems - you never have a boring day
About the team.
Our Transformation and Operations team are growing rapidly in response to market demands for critical thinkers who can solve complex business problems. Our clients face challenges that range from transformation in response to market demands, through to disruption from technology advances such as robotics and cognitive automation that enable us to overhaul the customer experience and the efficiencies that can be gained from improved supply chain & procurement operations.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
To succeed as a Manager within our T&O team, you will have:
- Operations consulting experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm or boutique operations firm.
- Must have a strong background in one of the following industries mining, utilities, oil & gas, health or public sector (From a Strategic Operational perspective)
- Proven experience working with or on consulting project teams, engaging with management at top ASX organisations or equivalent - in areas such as supply chain, procurement, enterprise cost reduction, operational improvement and process excellence
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and data modelling skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a range of clients
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Curiosity to learn and proactivity to bring forward ideas
- Strong sense of team and passion to develop others as well as self
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions related to RPA, process modelling and process mining
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role we'd love to hear from you.
'By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.'