|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new role
As a key member of the Brand team, this role will provide an in-house design service to improve quality, consistency and speed to market. It will be pivotal in conceptualising and designing new brand assets, guidelines and branded collateral integral to driving a strong and consistent brand identity.
Supporting the Brand Consultants, it will enforce the brand identity system and provide design guidance to deliver increased brand salience, distinctiveness and consistency across all audience segments, channels and teams
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with internal teams and external agencies to create and manage design briefs and deliverables within project timelines and brand guidelines
- Creating branded assets and graphic, stock photography sourcing and retouching, Brand Hub (Brand intranet) content page designs, templates and basic HTML brand guidelines for use internally and externally
- Designing collateral to support brand activity including internal communications, social media and engagement campaign elements and PowerPoint presentations (e.g. brand training)
- Ensuring creative yet compliant brand expression for a range of diverse stakeholder audiences and forums - including internal (e.g. Whole-of-Fund Conference, Annual Member Meeting, Off-shore Investor Market Stakeholders etc)
- Design identity assets such as icons, graphic devices, illustrations, templates that can be used to standardise creative work and maintain quality standards
- Manage Brand Hub asset libraries and ensure up to date and replenished stock for internal teams and agencies e.g. HTML guidelines links to assets, Photography, illustration, brand assets including preparing and uploading so they are easily found
- Support the Brand Consultants to provide design and technical input on key projects
- Partner with key Brand or Content leads to develop communications, videos, animations to raise our voice and advocacy on key narratives
- Demonstrated experience as a mid-senior weight Graphic Designer preferably within a corporate inhouse design studio or agency side
- Proven experience in the full Adobe suite, working on brand identity/guidelines and communications
- Degree/formal qualifications in Graphic Design
- Design focused, an eye for detail and passionate about creating new ways of reinventing visual communication and branded assets
- A self-starter but also thrive on working collaboratively within a passionate and results orientated team environment
- An excellent technical understanding of graphic and creative trends
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders, pressing deadlines and some ambiguity with ease whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders across the organisation
What you will get in return
This role will offer the opportunity to use your current knowledge while learning skills across the Brand team and as this is a newly created role you will be have the chance to define and shape this role into what is needed for the Fund. You will be working with a Manager who values personal growth and is supportive of on-going development.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.