|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join our C&P Workplace Relations Team and work together with Workplace Relations Partners, providing sound Workplace Relations advice and information to the business
- Influence at all levels of the Woolworths organisation, engaging and building strong relationships whilst seeking ways to improve customer experience
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements, discounts across our brands and great deals on insurance
We are looking for an Awards & Agreements Manager to support the business to comply with our award obligations by setting up and managing processes for mapping roles to awards, tracking changes to awards and supporting the business through change management, training and information. In this role you will also:
- Co-create, roll out and embed robust, practical processes for ensuring new roles and role changes are appropriately and accurately assessed for Award or Agreement coverage, including establishing templates and ways of working across multiple teams to support these processes;
- Lead and manage the day-to-day Award and Agreement assessment of new roles and role changes, ensuring that accurate and timely advice on instrument coverage is provided to relevant business stakeholders;
- Work with Leaders, Managers and teams to train them on relevant Award and Agreement obligations, with particular focus on non-payroll related issues and working conditions;
- Be available to business stakeholders to answer questions on Award compliance matters.
Our new Awards & Agreements Manager will have exceptional attention to detail, strong influencing skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally and rally others around a project or cause. You have a strong background in employee relations or human resource management, and an understanding of employment laws and employment compliance frameworks, recruitment and onboarding processes, payroll processes and other generalist HR processes. You also have an excellent and detailed knowledge of Australia's industrial relations system, including excellent knowledge of the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, award and agreement interpretation. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Law, Employment Relations, Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or a related field;
- Very strong writing skills, specifically plain English drafting ability and the capacity to translate complex legal issues into straightforward language;
- Previous experience in a similar role - you will be required to review position descriptions and determine the appropriate Award coverage;
- Current working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and other employment related legislation.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.