|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Payroll Officers | Eight Mile Plains Location | A Fresh New Direction
- Numerous permanent and fixed term opportunities for talented Payroll Officers to join Australia’s largest payroll function
- Join an Agile and purpose-led team with the opportunity to grow and make a difference in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to make a difference - we want to hear from you!
As a Payroll Officer you will deliver high quality, accurate and timely payroll services to multiple business units across the group. You will contribute to a team culture of service excellence supported by new HR processes and technology. Partnering with key stakeholders to identify ways to enhance the line manager and employee experience through day-to-day service delivery.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of the day-to-day operational payroll services including processing pay runs, reconciliation and reporting
- Responding to and resolving complex pay related queries from team members, Culture and People Partners and team members from across the Group
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through monitoring of incoming payroll queries and associated payroll processes
- Foster a collaborative working environment across all service delivery teams
- Utilise multiple People systems including SAP Payroll, Success Factors and Salesforce to optimise employee lifecycle and payroll processes
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing of system changes as required
Who we’re looking for
With the ability to build collaborative relationships, you will have a proven track record in using technology to optimise efficiency and deliver results. We’re looking for a team player with:
- A strong customer service focus, displaying a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience working with enterprise agreements, state legislation, governance and compliance
- A proven ability to influence as well as coach key stakeholders on payroll systems and processes
- Experience working with high volume pay runs and query management, in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work to tight timeframes and deadlines
- Empathy and sensitivity towards difficult and confidential matters
- Experience with SAP Payroll is highly desirable and Kronos or Successfactors experience will be highly regarded
- The ability to work public holidays and Monday afternoon shifts (12pm - Midnight) to accommodate pay run timing
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across the Woolworths ecosystem
- Permament and fixed term contract options enable you to enjoy access to our team benefits which include wellbeing initiatives, savings on health and insurance, superannuation, food and dining as well as discounts on many of our brands
- Flexible working options, that will enable you to thrive
- Amplify your experience by supporting one of Australia's largest and complex payroll processes
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.