|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Payroll Advisor | Eight Mile Plains Location | A Fresh New Direction
- Permanent and fixed-term opportunities for talented Payroll Advisors to join Australia’s largest payroll function
- Join an Agile and purpose-led team with the opportunity to grow and make a difference in a fast-paced environment
- Keen for a new challenge - we want to hear from you!
As Payroll Advisor you will deliver high-quality payroll services to Woolworths Divisions & Group Functions. This role will contribute to a team culture of service excellence supported by new HR processes and technology. Partnering with Payroll customers and Culture & People teams across the full operating model, this role will identify ways to enhance the line manager and team member experience through day-to-day service delivery.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the delivery and execution of critical payroll activities including processing pay runs, reconciliations, maintaining data and regular / year-end reporting
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to the Payroll Officers and Team Leaders to ensure the day-to-day delivery of operational payroll services
- Support the team with resource, priorities and training planning
- Utilise multiple people systems including SAP Payroll, SuccessFactors, Kronos and Salesforce to optimise employee lifecycle and payroll processes
- Support Payroll Officers with case prioritisation, complex payroll transactions, processes and problem solving.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through monitoring payrun execution, employee data and systems analytics
- Support the integrity of payroll systems including participation in testing, upgrades and periodic maintenance activities
- Monitor Tier 2 query resolution, including resolving queries which may be raised by senior stakeholders in the business or Culture & People teams
- Undertake root cause analysis on issues as required and follow through to resolution to ensure superior customer service and overall system efficiency.
Who we’re looking for
With the ability to build collaborative relationships, you will have a proven track record in using technology to optimise efficiency and deliver results. We’re looking for a team player with:
- Experience with SAP Payroll is essential, Single Touch Payroll preferred, Kronos or Successfactors experience will be highly regarded
- Minimum of 5 years' payroll experience, preferably in large complex organisations
- A strong customer service focus, displaying a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience working with enterprise agreements, state legislation, governance and compliance
- A proven ability to influence as well as coach key stakeholders on payroll systems and processes
- Experience working with high volume pay runs and query management, in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work to tight timeframes and deadlines
- Empathy and sensitivity towards difficult and confidential matters
- The ability to work public holidays and Monday afternoon / evening shifts (through to 2am as required) to accommodate pay run timing
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across the Woolworths ecosystem
- Permament and fixed term contract options enable you to enjoy access to our team benefits which include wellbeing initiatives, savings on health and insurance, superannuation, food and dining as well as discounts on many of our brands
- Flexible working options, that will enable you to thrive
- Amplify your experience by supporting one of Australia's largest and complex payroll processes
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.