|Location:||Dandenong South, Derrimut, Epping, Hastings, Trafalgar|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexible Location (Hastings, Derrimut, Epping or Trafalgar)
- Full-time Position
- ASX Listed Organisation
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are seeking a commercially astute Contracting Services Area Manager to lead a team of finance administrators across our DM Roads business in Victoria . Central to this role is to establish and manage streamlined, standardised, and transparent accounting services . A good understanding of key business drivers and the ability to effectively communicate the contracting financial impacts on these drivers to relevant stakeholders is essential to this position.
This role will require a successful track record of managing teams; strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret large volumes of data. You will be process driven and have experience in implementing processes and providing governance frameworks to ensure timely and quality data.
You will be a high-performing analytical expert, with a creative mindset and a passion for helping others using technologically adept skills. You will also have;
- Tertiary level qualification or equivalent industry experience
- The sound ability to provide effective end to end planning, analysis and advice on all contracting financial aspects within the business to contract/job close out
- Hands-on business accounting experience, budgeting, forecasting, month-end and P&L management & reporting
- Practised in leading and developing high performing teams to achieve significant outcomes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with multiple key stakeholders
- ERP software experience, JDEGS experience highly regarded
- The ability to work to Downer’s values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities.
- State and interstate travel as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career development opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We do not accept applications via email however for more information, please email Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.