|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Banking, finance and wellbeing program discounts
- Experience a borderless career - international assignment or secondment opportunities
Looking for a place to grow your operational consulting skills across diverse projects and clients? Find out why Deloitte is the place for you.
About the team
The Asset team specifically focuses on driving improved performance across the end-to-end Asset Lifecycle. We apply creative thinking and digital technologies to capital project development, delivery and commissioning and into asset operations, management and maintenance, including improved management of the entire support base.
We value creative thinking and broad experience and support international engagements and secondments to grow our people.
Our teams have been involved in some of the most transformational and dynamic asset improvements in Australia.
About the role
You will be accountable for delivering asset improvement activities within a high-performing team environment. The role requires you to:
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging asset issues - addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Break down Asset related problems to their most basic parts, design implementable solutions and then drive their implementation
- Undertake extensive asset management, supply chain, logistics, and procurement analysis in support of your recommendations
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their supply chain and procurement practices
- Draw on Deloitte's unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consulting network
You will be working alongside Australia's leaders solving the toughest problems - you never have a boring day
About your Experience
In response to strong client demand for our services we are currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Reliability Engineer who will be able to lead our teams in solving our most pressing issues. The preferred candidate would have a solid base of Reliability Engineering experience, which could include Defence.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters in Reliability Engineering
- Ability to gain AGSVA baseline clearance or already possess one
- Sound understanding of Logistics Support analysis
- Deep expertise across Defence corporate and commercial strategy, including major procurement programmes and strategic delivery models.
- This role requires team leadership and proven capabilities in people management
- Proven experience working in large scale consulting projects in the defence space
- Demonstrated experience in operating model design, business process management, complex transformation, operational improvement and programme management.
- Exceptional quantitative analytical and financial modelling skills
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions related to RPA, process modelling and mapping
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
'By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.'