|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Building Projects Team
- Supportive team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who we are
Programmed Building Projects provides end-to-end management services for a variety of building, property and infrastructure projects. Working with Programmed Building Projects means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a suitably qualified and experienced State Manager to join and lead the Auburn team.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be accountable for developing new business, servicing our existing client base and establishing long term business relationships at all levels. In addition you will be responsible for coordinating project implementation in consultation with your team of Project Managers.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this challenging but rewarding role you will require:
- Experience as a building professional or building trade background including associated NSW Licence
- Previous experience managing site based teams
- A keen eye for detail and a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- A strong commitment to and understanding of quality and OH&S management systems
- Experience in high volume works under $250K preferred, but more important is your experience managing people and projects
Applicants with previous experience in a similar role and would be highly regarded. An attractive package based on skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well established and progressive company apply now!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.