We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new team
Our Finance and Operations group ensures the Fund's considerable financial, commercial, legal and operational activities are timely and accurate. Dedicated to continuous improvement, it is a team led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable and who share their knowledge. Our environment enables you to seize exciting career opportunities, to feel trusted and respected, and to lead a fulfilling life with true workplace flexibility.
Your new role
This role sits within the Portfolio Operations group that is responsible for developing and maintaining a sustainable Investment Management Operating Model which underpins a globally excellent internal management capability. The Cash & Collateral Operations team implement, manage and monitor the Fund's broadening investment management program.
In this role, you will be supporting an evolving diversity of activities and tasks that the team are currently and will be responsible to deliver. You will develop strong, positive and collaborative internal and external relationships that will facilitate the progress of initiatives and improve the efficiency of cashflow management. You will have the opportunity to develop subject matter expertise in the cash and collateral operations that will lead to recognition as a dependable source of information and be sought for your valued input. Some of the other key duties are below:
- Daily management of cash flows and associated processes within the Fund to ensure that obligations are met in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. Along with daily reporting and reconciliations of cashflow activities.
- Proactive monitoring of cash forecasts/balances on unlisted assets and instructing associated cash transactions.
- Provide input and assist in the development of solutions for improving processes and implementing new systems that will lead to resource efficiencies in managing the cash.
- Assist in the maintenance of cash management systems to ensure static data and configurations remain valid and current.
What you'll need
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Accounting, Finance and Treasury disciplines
- Previous experience in investment operations in a banking, managed funds or superannuation environment
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and pride in performance
- Advanced use of MS Office products with experience in using complex excel models is essential
- Proactive, positive outlook with a desire to help the team deliver excellent outcomes.
What you will get in return
You will be working with a manager who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first. Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (8 years running) and to be recognised as one of Australia's top 10 workplaces for Dads.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.