The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for Casual Senior Recruitment Consultants to come and join our team. This role would be suitable for somebody who wants a totally flexible role, so when our volumes increase you may be working close to full time but when volumes are low you may not need to work at all. May also be suitable for parents with school children who only want school term work or school hours. We are totally flexible to share all options and see what can work for yourself and EY.
The role of an internal recruitment consultant is constantly changing. Sourcing relevant candidates isn’t always easy and, in this role, you’ll need to be creative and be comfortable speaking with both active and passive candidates. You’ll be aligned to a handful of areas in the business and will be expected to build close relationships with your stakeholders as well as other talent team colleagues. It’s a rewarding role that will stretch you on a daily basis but it’s a fun place to work and people are supportive.
Your key responsibilities
- To attract and source candidates by using a wide range of sourcing channels
- Manage open roles
- You will manage candidates from initial contact to start date
Skills and attributes for success
- Previous internal recruitment or search experience
- Happy to work autonomously – you’ll get ongoing support and guidance but you need to be able to work effectively on your own with minimal guidance
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Worked in a large, complex environment
- Use a broad range of sourcing channels to identify relevant candidates for current and future vacancies at EY
- Be comfortable leveraging social media to source candidates
- Be comfortable networking and connecting with new people/relevant candidates either virtually or face to face.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Enjoy providing excellent and insightful candidate service to all candidates
- Possess an analytical mindsight that will allow you to derive insights from reporting in relation to source of hire, performance data etc