|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent full-time opportunity – employment stability
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Opportunity based in Chinchilla or Miles.
Based in our Outer Downs Concrete Plant cluster and covering Dalby, Chinchilla, Miles and Wandoan and reporting to the Concrete Production Manager, we are looking for an experienced Concrete Agitator Driver, who will be responsible for the safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete whilst maintaining a professional customer relationships
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle and Take-5’s and,
- General yard maintenance
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- Permanent full time position
- Full training is provided for the operation of an agitator truck
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Varied workload – no two days are the same
- Opportunity to work in the Outer Downs region
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Permanent full-time positions are available and,
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia; USG Boral, a plasterboard joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 23,000 employees and contractors, Boral’s operations span 783 operating and distribution sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.