|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our thriving Priority Commercial Lending team is eagerly seeing an experienced Sales Manager to develop and manage our growing Commercial lending portfolio across NSW and ACT.
Here you’ll be responsible for not only the generation of sales and growth from the Third Party channel , but also managing a Commercial BDM by providing effective coaching and guidance to meet and exceed the states objectives. Working with a select group of commercial specialist brokers , you will be utilising your expertise in key account management and commercial sales, and be able to hold detailed and informative credit related discussions. Displaying an ability to build strong relationships, you’ll be a key conduit between Brokers, Aggregators, Credit Risk and various other stakeholders.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Managing the Commercial Business Development Manager, through effective coaching and leadership
- Generating sales and growth of commercial mortgages through effective relationship building
- Raising awareness of the ING Priority Commercial Mortgage program within the third party community, though the implementation of a structured engagement program
- Building and maintaining relationships with a variety of key stakeholders including Brokers, Aggregators, Credit Risk and Operations
- Representing ING at internal and external / industry events
- Actively contributing to employee engagement and supporting a high performance learning environment
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- 7 + years in commercial sales management or relationship management, with a developed competency to work with complex financial business structures
- 1 - 2 years commercial credit experience
- Previous exposure and understanding of the broker channel
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage both B2B and B2C relationships
- Strong business development ethics with a drive to hunt and secure new business
- The credibility to have detailed and informative credit related discussions with commercial brokers
- Leadership and people management experience to effectively coach BDMs
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.