|Job Type:||Full Time|
You are a customer first professional who has customers at the forefront of all thinking who is keen to ensure customers are remediated fairly and in a timely manner.
- Outstanding opportunity to uplift remediation delivery
- Work in this fast-paced environment and achieve positive customer outcomes
- Opportunity to build your analytical career using NAB’s developing Cloud environment and tools
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
As the Remediation Consultant, Remediation Analytics, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a strong cross-functional Customer Remediation capability at NAB which is customer centric, efficient, timely, transparent and comprehensive. You will provide your domain expertise across the value chain to ensure customers are remediated fairly and accurately and in a timely manner. Achieving these will inspire confidence in ELT, Board and customers that NAB is focused on getting it right for customers every time.
What you will be doing
- Be an active team member of Remediation Analytics who is focussed on building a great culture that is collaborative and high performing
- Support the timely analysis and remediation of customer events by:
- Understanding the priority and criticality of events for the Bank, and considering this in your approach with other teams
- Orchestrating the sourcing of applicable data from NAB’s different data environments and systems to be used for remediation analytics;
- Highlighting potential technology process and system changes to obtain data;
- Obtaining data to identify impacted customers and required compensation;
- Managing multiple stakeholders; and
- Ensuring technical analytics resources have the data, tools and context to effectively analyse event data.
- Develop and maintain important documentation that describes the remediation event and the systems,
- Coordinate analytical output of the team to socialise with event owners and business SMEs, maintain a strong relationship with these stakeholders;
- Provide input from a data perspective into the event triage and prioritisation of the scheduling of the event remediation work;
- Contribute to management of remediation events inclusive of resource management, timelines, deliverables and project management for remediation analytics
What you will bring
Most importantly, you are a customer first professional who has customers at the forefront of all thinking. You can demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of core data principles such as Data Science, Engineering, Analysis and Visualisation
- Knowledge of typical data sourcing / ETL requirement gathering, planning, risks, issues, and the presentation, communication and treatment
- Highly collaborative approach to facilitate a productive squad dynamic
- Strong problem solving skills
- A continuous improvement mindset and willingness to learn and share
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS) and tools is a plus
- Awareness across banking products, regulatory and industry landscape preferred
Your new team
Remediation Analytics is an integral part of NAB’s Centre for Customer Remediation within Commercial Services, comprising a team of talented and collaborative data scientists, data engineers and data analysts that are focussed on building our analytical capabilities together. Each portfolio/project team also consists of a diverse range of disciplined and enthusiastic professionals who are dedicated to provide great customer experiences and putting things right fast.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.