|Job Type:||Full Time|
You are a customer first professional who has customers at the forefront of all thinking who is keen to ensure customers are remediated fairly and in a timely manner.
- Outstanding opportunity to uplift remediation delivery
- Work in this fast-paced environment and achieve positive customer outcomes
- Opportunity to build your analytical career using NAB’s developing Cloud environment and tools
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
As the Senior Consultant, Remediation Analytics, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a strong cross-functional Customer Remediation capability at NAB which is customer centric, efficient, timely, transparent and comprehensive. You will provide your domain expertise across the value chain to ensure customers are remediated fairly and accurately and in a timely manner. Achieving these will inspire confidence in ELT, Board and customers that NAB is focused on getting it right for customers every time.
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the Head of Remediation Analytics, work collaboratively in cross functional Remediation Squads with non-technical people, to efficiently and effectively remediate customers impacted by Events
- Be one of the pioneers of NAB’s strategic data agenda by adopting cutting edge cloud based analytics technology and collaborating with the Enterprise Data team.
- Develop and embed forward-thinking, proactive approaches (e.g. predictive) to issue discovery, and have coverage for the caseload of more complex/involved events
- Where necessary, come up with innovative and intuitive analytical methodologies to (a) gain insights into complex populations and (b) can triage and segment populations in rational fashion for potential testing;
- Learn and consider the business requirements, governance processes and regulatory requirements regarding remediation events and help stakeholders understand data analysis assumptions, constraints and outputs
- Build, test and document calculators/models used in customer remediation events and ensure that they comply with the Model Risk Policy and maintain and leverage repository of rules, models and calculators to maximise efficiency and quality
- Bring your passion for data - participate in NAB’s Enterprise Data Analytics community and work closely with Enterprise Data to improve tools, processes or documentation if it’s not right or not working
- Manage the hygiene and quality of your analysis which includes documentation (e.g. processes, assumptions, risks on Wiki/Confluence/Teams), version control (e.g. GIT) and peer reviews
- Actively participate in our dynamic, agile team by supporting workload planning (e.g. sprint planning, sprint reviews, using Jira), working autonomously but collaboratively and suggesting and making improvements
What you will bring
Most importantly, you are a customer first professional who has customers at the forefront of all thinking. You can demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in a technology and data domain
- Requirements gathering and prioritisation particularly in data/technology
- Knowledge of core data principles such as Data Science, Engineering, Analysis and Visualisation
- Knowledge of typical data sourcing / ETL requirement gathering, planning, risks, issues, and the presentation, communication and treatment
- Highly collaborative approach to facilitate a productive squad dynamic
- Strong problem solving skills
- A continuous improvement mindset and willingness to learn and share
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS) and tools is a plus
- Awareness across banking products, regulatory and industry landscape preferred
Your new team
Remediation Analytics is an integral part of NAB’s Centre for Customer Remediation within Commercial Services, comprising a team of talented and collaborative data scientists, data engineers and data analysts that are focussed on building our analytical capabilities together. Each portfolio/project team also consists of a diverse range of disciplined and enthusiastic professionals who are dedicated to provide great customer experiences and putting things right fast.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.