Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects.
As a result of our success and growth we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic Hi-Rail Excavator Operators to join our progressive Infrastructure Projects.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Maintain and safety checks on mobile plant, equipment and company vehicles
- Prepare and set up plant for operation (including selecting, fitting and removing attachments)
- Operate machines in a safe and appropriate manner
- Ensure that all technical, safety procedures and contract specific requirements are followed
- Servicing, lubricating, cleaning and refuelling plant and performing minor adjustments and repairs
- Maintain clean working environment
- Perform general track maintenance as required
- Hi-Rail Excavator certification
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure (TL121315)
- Proven experience operating Hi Rail Excavator in Rail Maintenance &/Construction environment
- Previous experience on re-sleepering projects
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Drivers Licence (HC/MC)
- High Risk Work License (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, where you are treated as a highly valued team member and your feedback, innovation and ideas really do count.
- Develop and diversify your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- Offering competitive benefits.
- We are operating across a number of different locations, so there are opportunities in both residential and FIFO roles across the state. For further information, we encourage you to apply and discuss those options with us.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application, please use the link and apply online , applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email firstname.lastname@example.org