|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and motivated Night Shift Fleet allocator to join our friendly team in Femantle.
About the role
Role Location: Fremantle, WA
Role Type: Full time - Night Shift
What your role at Qube will look like:
- Plan the shift transport function to ensure delivery and receipt of cargo is completed in accordance with allocated timeslots and customer/client requirements
- Allocate jobs to drivers throughout the shift to achieve operational requirements
- Provide drivers with required delivery paperwork
- Communicate effectively with all drivers, customers & seek advice from the Transport Manager / Supervisor to resolve transport problems as they arise
- Efficient utilisation and management of data management system
- Create and provide accurate client booking and release details as requested
- Timely response to issues raised by major clients with courtesy at all times
What you can bring to Qube:?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills ensuring you meet the ongoing requirements of the task at hand
- Sound computer knowledge and able to pick up new computer systems quickly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, team player, with a can-do attitude
- Strong data entry and accuracy
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management, and organisation skills
- Focused and compliant with all safe work practices
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.