|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to assist with our WA Operations.
About the role
Role Location: Fremantle, WA
Role Type: Full Time
What your role at Qube will look like:
- Plan the daily transport function of specific clients and major accounts
- Prepare, Check and Lodge entries accurately in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with Global Forwarding team to service joint accounts
- Ensure smooth and efficient flow of work relating to jobs, follow policy and meet KPI
- Maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers and ensure client satisfaction
What you can bring to Qube:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Secondary Education
- Customer Service experience - Logistics experience preferred but not required
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.