|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
The Graduate Engineer reports to the Head of Signalling and undertakes a wide range of duties associated with the delivery of signalling maintenance works and renewal projects. You will:
- Undertake and/or support activities that may include investigations, Planning, change and improvement functions
- Analysis of data to model trends
- Maintain records and systems
- Participate in organisational learning and development as defined by the Head of Signalling
- Work across the Keolis Downer organisation to gain an understanding of operational interfaces with the technical discipline
- Work in all sections of signalling for personal development and to gain understanding of the technical discipline
- Recent graduate in a relevant degree (Electrical/Electronic)
- Strong interest in working in the rail industry
- Current class C drivers' licence
- Must be able to obtain Category 3 Non- Safety Critical Rail Worker health assessment Competencies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to analyse data
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills, resilience and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to work with an industry leader to provide a world class service to the people of SA.
The Keolis Downer culture is one of engagement and enablement (we want to know what your ideas are and how we can help you implement them) and with a focus on developing our staff and identifying career pathways and enabling succession for them.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Keolis Downer does not accept applications via email)