|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
The role of the Signal Engineer is to support the asset management planning for the Signalling System of Adelaide Metro Rail. You will:
- Establish and manage a program for the completion of technical audits on Routine Maintenance, Renewals and Projects.
- Conduct technical audits as required
- Analyse Signalling discipline asset performance and operational requirements for the applicable geographical area, perform statistical analysis on system safety and reliability and develop strategies for inclusion in Asset Management Plans (AMP) to meet business needs
- Develop and maintain registers required to monitor and control the status of Signalling documentation, data, standards and procedures
- Develop standards and documents as directed for review by the Signal Standards and Asset Engineer
- Implement processes to manage signalling design documents, signalling design data
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or Diploma) in a relevant discipline (Electrical/Electronic) or recognised industry experience
- Diploma or similar qualifications or extensive experience in Rail Signalling
- Must be able to obtain Category 3 Non-safety Critical Rail Worker health assessment
- Demonstrated experience in rail signalling systems
- Knowledge of design processes, asset and maintenance systems as applied to Rail Signalling
- Risk-based approach to rail safety management and compliance
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and externally
- Positive and constructive participation in all standards and engineering process initiatives
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Coordinate and/or escalate issues into technical support staff for action
- Ability to inform, persuade, convince and negotiate with others towards achievement of the asset management goals
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This is a great opportunity for a Signal Engineer who wants to work with an industry leader to provide a world class service to the people of SA.
The Keolis Downer culture is one of engagement and enablement (we want to know what your ideas are and how we can help you implement them) and with a focus on developing our staff and identifying career pathways and enabling succession for them.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact email@example.com.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)