Currently seeking applications from experienced Industrial Sand Blaster / Painters to join our team for an upcoming outage at Orica Yarwun, QLD. Commencing in mid-February 2021, with an approximate duration of 3-4 weeks.
To be considered, you will have:
- Trade qualification or proven experience
- White Card
- Current Working at Heights certificate (within 2 years)
- Current Confined Space certificate (within 2 years)
- Strong Industrial background
- Commitment to safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and be able to work well as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- A chance to join our Shutdown Pool
- Casual work with overtime hours
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements, a pre-employment medical and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted in January 2021.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via below link. For technical queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.