|Job Type:||Full Time|
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Experience in designing and leading cloud transformation or migration projects and programs
- Experience delivering presentations up to CxO level audiences
- Ability to travel as required (up to 30% of the time)
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- Demonstrated understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators in offerings
- Ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
About the job
Google Cloud Professional Services exists to bring specialist expertise around Google Cloud products, services and the supporting practices which make their adoption successful. We engage directly with our flagship customers and key Google partners to deliver, design, build and advise our customers on the best way to transition to Google Cloud.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Define the overall plan and milestones for an account or program working with the Field Sales Representatives, Professional Sales Organization, Customer Engineers, Partner Sales Managers, and Google partners.
- Lead the delivery of multifunctional large Google Cloud migration projects.
- Manage the internal Google sales and Professional Sales Organization operations process to ensure accurate data is captured and shared.
- Support the account team in organizing events (including Executive Briefing Centers), workshops and regular governance meeting.
- Manage the risks, issues and actions for the account(s) and regularly tracks them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines.