|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for you to demonstrate deep expertise in our customer’s industry and business, knowledge of the markets in which customer operates, and Microsoft’s capability to help the customer drive their digital transformation. You may have a track record in our customers' industries and may have performed in positions such as CIO, CTO, CDO. The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, change management, and a principled approach to broad digital transformation challenges and opportunities. You may also share a common set of characteristics, such as strong leadership and people skills, and bring the experience that drive innovation and customer value.
You will be focused on the following priorities:
- Own, manage and develop the technical business relationship with the CIO/CTO of the customer
- Lead the translation of the customer’s desired business outcomes into industry technical architecture
- Lead the technical delivery by motivating and inspiring all technical resources involved in delivering the customer’s desired outcome.
- Digital Transformation - disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase Microsoft’s unique value proposition
- Inspirational Leadership - orchestrating technical teams in order to help solidify the path to the complex, yet exciting journey.
- Beyond orchestration, you will display the ability to rely on the help of others and ensure there is an interest to engage
- Technical Architecture Leadership - leading the design of technical architectures in the Financial Services Industry
- Technical Sales Leadership - differentiating yourself by having a strong focus on both technology and industry
- Executive Presence - owning relationships with technology executives -CIO/CTO and members of their office and influencing relationships with CEO/CFO
- 3+ years of experience in digital transformation roles
- 5+ years of experience leading technical teams
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or business administration related degree. Master's degree preferred
- Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing preferred
- Experience in business consulting or consultative selling is desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.