|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 260 stores and employing over 44,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian and New Zealand families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
You will need integrity and courage to help protect Kmart’s company assets and improve store profitability by developing and implementing security and safety programs for employees and customers. The Stores Loss Prevention Manager will be a professional who has had between 3 – 5 years of experience in managing "shrink,", loss of inventory due to theft, error, shoplifting, or fraudulent activity. You will need exceptional communication at all levels of stakeholder management. Assist in the training and supervision staff. Expertise in the best practice of loss prevention techniques
Specifically, this role will see you fulfilling the following:
- Conduct detailed analysis to identify and value of opportunities regarding loss prevention. Review Shrink Analysis trends and identify the highest risk areas for loss.
- Determine how to mitigate these risks and develop best practice processes and strategies to achieve success.
- Train peers in managing complex recovery issues and investigation strategies.
- Monitor actions and results to ensure that improved practices are embedded, and that people are being compliant to processes.
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Have at least 3-5 years in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of asset protection strategies and working with a wide range of systems.
- Explicit understanding of the criminal justice system
- Be able to determine and implement the Kmart Shrinkage reduction strategy in order to achieve established objectives and milestones within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that compliance to policy, process and procedure is effectively monitored so that K-Mart can identify failings which could leave the business at risk from loss, finding adequate solutions to identified risks.
- You should be able to influence, advise, guide, and support senior business stakeholders on operational risk so that Kmart can continue to improve standards and make informed decisions.
- Superior skills with stakeholder engagement at all levels and building a high functioning and collaborative team culture.
- This role will require travel.
If you are, you will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.