|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 235 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian and New Zealand families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
Kmart are looking for a Senior Power BI Developer to join the team for a 6 month Fixed term contract . As part of the Data team based at National Office in Mulgrave, this role will see you responsible for building Power BI dashboards to be used by our Central Store operations team.
Other responsibilities will include the following:
- Designing and developing OLAP cubes, enterprise reporting via dashboards and scorecards, alerts and proactive notification, reports scheduling and automated sharing;
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis by determining the structure, content and quality of data through investigation of source systems and data samples;
- Translating business to technical specifications, then designing, building and managing BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge;
- Play a significant role in setting Kmart up to be an industry leader in Business Intelligence innovations;
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Prior experience working with the following:
- Data warehouse design and data modelling;
- Working with various DB systems such as Redshift, Aurora, RDS, SQL Server;
- At least 5 years of experience working with one or more BI technologies primarily Power BI
- Ability to write advanced SQL queries
- Superior UX skills to design and build world class dashboards and reports
- Superior skills in critical thinking, prioritisation, and problem solving;
- Strong stakeholder management coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.