|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner.
We are transforming and disrupting Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of great people with big ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and we want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the Senior Strategy Manager for Digital Experience at WooliesX, this newly created role will see you playing a key role in bridging strategy and execution across our rapidly evolving Woolworths and Everyday Rewards digital ecosystem.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading complex projects involving development and go-to-market of digital products, including stakeholder management, change management, business case development
- Translating business priorities and transformational horizons, including customer centricity, into the work of our digital products team
- Being accountable for delivery of projects by ensuring key actions get implemented and removing potential execution roadblocks
- Being a thought partner to tribal and practice leads in developing feature roadmaps and support quarterly planning
- Engaging with cross-functional teams across WooliesX and Woolworths Group to drive enhanced customer experience and awareness across digital assets
- Supporting the formulation of strategy for Woolworths and Everyday Rewards digital assets portfolio, including definition of vision and principles, mapping of ecosystem, prioritisation of initiatives, and financial benefits analysis
- Surfacing key issues / roadblocks that need to be addressed to unlock delivery; bringing them into "rapid decision forums" to unblock impediments
- Bringing new ideas and best practices based on global examples across different industries
- Communicating and storytelling WooliesX Digital Experience strategy, priorities, progress and business performance to Executive stakeholders and Woolworths Board
- Preparing quarterly delivery cadence documents for Digital Experience, translating business priorities into squad work
- Supporting WooliesX agile transformation by developing new ways of working for practices, tribes and squads
- Supporting resource planning for Digital Experience, by prioritising use of agile resources within existing constraints
- We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment, is resourceful and independent, understands the big picture and has experience with digital products . Drawing on critical thinking and experience in development of digital products, you define the strategy for our digital ecosystem and support product leads to bring this strategy to life.
- You will have a background in either Management Consulting or Corporate Strategy combined with experience in Digital Product organisations, with 4+ years of professional experience. Experience in digital content is a plus. In addition, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong problem solving skills with structured thinking and approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver exceptional Executive-level presentations with a clear and concise story
- Ability to look at the big picture while diving into day-to-day execution details
- High level of maturity and confidence and strong interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships across the organisation
- Strong work ethics and commitment to excellence
- Sound business and financial acumen
What’s in it for you
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences - for our customers and for each other. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We’d love to hear from you
Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.