|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executive stakeholders, either driving technical implementation or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers in one of the following: cloud operations technical support, escalation management or IT consulting.
- MBA or Master's degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- 7 years of customer-facing work experience.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems or content delivery networks.
- Effective communication, problem solving and management skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
As a Technical Account Manager, you'll help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products. You'll lead the adoption of Google Cloud at leading organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will also manage the successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goal and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Manage multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Manage quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support and Engineering teams to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and support to guide issues and escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to help support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.