|Job Type:||Full Time|
The primary role of the Mulesoft Development Specialist is to develop MuleSoft Solutions for Core Systems (CS) led Programs/ Projects and be involved in all aspects of the development and delivery of the CS systems.
This role reports into the Design Lead, Front End Systems & Delivery and will be responsible for new development and enhancements to the applications within the CTS, alignment of solutions across other IT domains and ensuring their end-to-end operability in accordance with SingTel/Optus IT’s strategic standards.
The Mulesoft Development Specialist is required to have a detailed understanding of Mulesoft as well as CS domain strategy and ensure that the CS projects conform to these roadmaps. As a Mulesoft development specialist is expected to have extensive MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. and will drive the adoption and strategic focus for this platform.
It is expected that the MuleSoft Development Specialist will be the broad knowledge expert at the business and technical level for number of applications within the CS domain; as well as being able to collaborate and design& develop solutions which span across other IT domains and Networks.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) DELTA
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate (RAML 1.0)
- 4 Years of MuleSoft Experience as a Platform Developer
- Telecommunications (or similar industry) experience (3years+)
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Software / Application Architecture, Design & Development
- Mastering of one or more architecture and design area – business model / process, application, data, integration (SOA), infrastructure