|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Suits experienced Lending Manager or BDM from a Banking background
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Join our successful Owner Managed Branch – Maroochydore Location
With its origins dating back to 1874, BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus on offering professional customer service to our customers in achieving their financial goals.
At BOQ Maroochydore, we are looking to employ a Full Time Mobile Lending Manager who is professional and motivated in their work and want to become part of our motivated and inspiring Team. If you are a genuine hunter & gatherer of Retail & Commercial lending business we want you!
Our branch currently a professional, highly successful and supportive team. Our lending model allows our Mobile Lending Managers to concentrate on hitting the road and finding new business, whilst working closely with our Lending Specialists Team who will process and input your applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the introduction of quality lending business to the Bank.
- Develop and implement a calling program to target customers and generate business development activities.
- Lead role in educating, coaching and training branch colleagues on Business Banking products, policies and procedures.
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities for Bank of Queensland.
- Build an acceptable level of external referral sources to ensure sales targets are met.
- Proactively develop and maintain face-to-face relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide an excellent standard of after sales service to achieve a high level of customer retention and to maintain strong credit quality.
As a commercially astute individual, your proven sales and business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena.
- Proven experience with residential lending essential, ideally in a similar role together with experience in business lending and analysing SME financials
- Extensive experience in sales and cross selling
- Strong business development and business relationship management skills essential
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing risk and meeting business compliance and audit obligations
- Must understand the Code of Banking Practice and other Financial Sector compliance requirements
How to Apply?
To apply for this role please follow the link to our Careers page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if shortlisted for an interview.