|Job Type:||Full Time|
Assistant Category Manager - Bakery
Do you have buying or promotional experience? Perhaps you’re a whizz with numbers but want more contact and negotiation in your role? Combine your skills and become a Bakery Assistant Category Manager.
- Fast-Paced & Dynamic role
- Analytics + suppliers + promotional - combine them all
- Work WITH the Category Manager
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love putting a smile on a customer’s face. So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
Woolworths people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
The role of the Assistant Category Manager is to deliver a range that is better for customers, simple to execute and enhances the customer perception of our value, quality & range. By doing so delivering to target and sales, profit, market share & voice of customer objectives. You are responsible for all aspects of the category in relation to product, price, promotions, placement & own brand.
- Know and understand my category in detail including product performance, market share, competitors, price and promotion, suppliers, category trends and customer insight
- Set, review and monitor sell prices so as to offer the best overall value in market to our customers whilst keeping within the pricing guidelines, ensuring the range remain profitable and that are reflective of Category Strategy and business needs
- Deliver a optimal bakery range offering choice that is store tailored, reflective of the category roles, incorporating changing customer trends and utilising focused customer insight
We are looking for our next strong ACM with the following skills and experience:
- A strong ability to manage large suppliers and build strong relationships
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of promotional programs and demand forecasting
- Experience within the fresh food departments would be preferable
If you meet a number of these requirements, and are looking for a new challenge to take on a large complex high profile category within the Woolworths buying team, we encourage you to apply.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberedis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.