|Job Type:||Full Time|
Help create a home away from home.
- Family friendly roster 8:6
- Supportive team environment
- Employer of Choice
Sodexo is currently seeking a suitably qualified and highly motivated Maintenance Supervisor to join our team on a permanent, full time basis, within the Pilbara region. Reporting to the Maintence Services Manager, your key responsibility will be to oversee maintenance works on non-process infrastructure on our clients assets within a mine environment. You will be providing advice and support to maintenance personnel and sub-contractors on site with duties including completion of detailed scoping documents, quoting, supervising maintenance and minor construction work, scheduling, report preparation whilst ensuring work programs are on time and on budget. Positions are FIFO on an 8:6 roster (fights from Perth).
Ideal candidates will display the following:
- Ability to drive a zero harm culture through proactive safety leadership and display a true value for safety
- Extensive experience in maintenance works management in a remote environment
- Sound understanding of mines and statutory regulations
- Knowledge of scoping, planning and supervising packages of work
- Ability to foster a positive & productive working relationship and culture between the team members and other departments
- Leadership to coach, review and develop trade personnel to ensure their skills are optimised to their full potential
- Degree qualification / Trade Certificate
- Front line Management Certification
- Section 44 Supervisors training
- CPR Certification (desirable)
- First Aid Certification(desirable)
- White card
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
If this sounds like the right job for you please apply NOW!