|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead several support functions within the Woolworths Customer Hub (Learning & Knowledge, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Performance Excellence Coach)
- Use your strong Learning & Development and Facilitation knowledge to design and deliver strategy for Learning in Contact centres which will support the overall strategic intent for the Customer Hub
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements including working from home and be based out of Mascot/Yennora
We are looking for a multi disciplined Performance Excellence Manager with contact centre experience to strengthen the organisational capability, culture and outstanding customer service of one of Australia largest and most recognised brands. This diverse role will require highly developed interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills and experience in influencing and supporting a wide range of senior stakeholders. We are looking for someone who can really take our learning structure to the next level for our customer hub - if you have experience of e-learning, delivery of training to people who are working from home and of course contact centre experience in the learning and knowledge space, this might just be the role for you.
In this role you will also:
- Drive strategic initiatives focused on improving Voice of Customer, Voice of Team, First Call Resolution and Performance improvements across the Hub;
- Build and maintain relationships with business units external to the Customer Hub;
- Drive awareness and improvements in all areas of call centre compliance (including PCI, Privacy, Governance of Business Processes);
- Ensure that customer service standards are maintained at an outstanding level; and
- Provide advice and recommendations to the Head of Support and Operations on identified emerging issues and trends.
Our new Performance Excellence Manager will be someone with a strong passion for learning and a growth mindset that sees them continue to see the opportunities for evolving their role in the team. Your previous experience leading and developing Learning & Knowledge functions will have been in a contact centre environment and you pride yourself on your strong team and stakeholder engagement skills. You will also have:
- A strong facilitation background, qualifications and experience in Learning and Development and in adult learning;
- Demonstrated Leadership Capability and experience in working within a Quality Assurance Framework;
- Strong influencing and conflict resolution skills;
- Sound analytical, commercial, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into behaviour trends;
- An ability to work under pressure and stress while executing day-to-day operational demands;
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills;
- Passion for fast-paced, customer-focused service environments; and
- A continuous improvement and growth mindset.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our team is taking a well-deserved break between 24th December and 4th January 2021. If you wish to apply for this role, we'll be in touch with an update on your application in the new year. Wishing you and your family a wonderful festive season.