|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
We are currently looking for an experienced ICT Compliance Analyst to join the RACQ team, based at Eight Mile Plains. In this role you will proactively manage ICT compliance requirements and software licensing requirements across the organisation, specifically CPS234 and PCI DSS. The role will see you act as the SME for our APRA Information Security Standard obligations, ensuring compliance and delivery of all items identified for action or remediation, such as internal/external audit items.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of addressing APRA regulatory requirements, set by its ICT standards and practice guides, especially APRA CPS234 Information Security.
- Relevant experience in addressing Payment Card Industry (PCI) DSS certification requirements.
- Degree qualified relating to the computing field or relevant other qualifications and/or experience
- Proven competency in providing practical compliance advice as required including participation in projects and compliance program.
- Demonstrated abilities in addressing internal and external audit and compliance requirements in the Insurance and/or Banking Industry.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process