Last updated an hour ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Do you enjoy building planning solutions and crafting complex financial models? Are you looking to make a big impact, partner with world-class talent and take your career to the next level?
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A) is looking for talented analyst who loves solving problems to join us on this exciting journey. Working in a dynamic environment, we're looking for team players who are innovative, proactive, and willing to challenge the status quo!
Anaplan is a cloud-based planning platform that is disrupting the world of enterprise planning management. We are heavy user of Anaplan!
We will help you ramp up on the platform to build planning models, implement improvements and optimizations, enhance the efficiency of processes and drive adoption across the business. You will partner with finance leadership to drive value and scale.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with finance and business partners to capture requirements for system improvements and changes and act as the technical advisor in all aspects Anaplan
- Lead functional design, prototyping and process design (including scenario design, flow mapping)
- Implement new developments to the model and model components (modules, lists, actions etc) or build new models in line with functional and usability requirements
- Build out a model governance structure to ensure stability of the application and help drive adoption across other functions.
- Ensure consistency of the use and design of Anaplan across the Group and efficient use for forecasting and month-end processes
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A degree in Business, Statistics, Finance or a related analytical field
- Proven experience as a financial analyst or financial systems developer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to adapt and manage competing responsibilities and deadlines in a timely manner
- Prior software sector experience is highly preferred, Cloud/SaaS is a plus
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Previous experience with Anaplan
- Strong SQL skills and experienced in Tableau or other visualisation tools
More about our team
Atlassian has a business model, with a focus on growth and profitability, that is rare among its growth technology peers. We also have an analytics DNA that runs deep through the company's core. FP&A is a highly visible team in the organization at the intersection of both these focus areas. The FP&A team is a hardworking and collaborative team with an unusual mix of technology industry, consulting and financial services background. Our responsibilities include facilitating planning, providing insight into business performance, supporting strategic decision-making and helping predict the future of the business. We encourage decision-making at every level and highly value an open-minded approach and organisational transparency. We work closely with business leaders across all areas of the business to support the Company’s continued growth. You'll join an extraordinary team that is passionate about Atlassian, its products, and its customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.