- Work for one of the largest IT consultancies in the world
- 6-months fixed term contract with a strong possibility of an extension
- Newly created role providing Wintel infrastructure operations and project support in an OT environment
- Join an established and supportive CGI Infrastructure team
- Immediate start available
- Working location will be a combination of CGI Office, Client Office and working from home
Your Future role and responsibilities:
- Build relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders, i.e. Service and Project Managers
- Manage vendors for support activities/resolutions
- Incident and problem management as defined by SLAs
- Plan and implement maintenance activities
- Provide input to discussions on system availability, capacity, usability, performance & incidents
- Utilise a long term strategic approach to engage in discussions on roadmaps & service improvement
- Identify and help generate business opportunities
- On-Call / after-hours support services to agreed service levels and desired level of quality.
Experience required to be successful in this role:
The role requires experience providing technical support within a client-facing environment, including experience with:
- The implementation and administration of Microsoft Windows-based server environments
- The design, implementation and operation of IT infrastructure technologies such as server virtualisation platforms (preferably VMWare), Active Directory and SQLServer
- The design, implementation and operation of IT services such as sFTP, WSUS, KMS, Web Proxy, PKI, MFA and SMPT
- The design, implementation and operation of Citrix Netscaler
- The design and implementation of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure is desirable
- IT and OT secure network environments.
Applicants will also need:
- Clear and personable communication skills
- Strong problem management/troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Commitment to the delivery of support to agreed service levels and desired level of quality
- Exposure to ITIL (desirable)
- Full work rights for Australia.
Whats on Offer
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.