|Location:||Hobart - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Instrumental role guiding the client’s foray into SharePoint and helping to shape their future direction
- New project, be involved from the start
- Diverse role covering Consulting /Administrator and Development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Carry out Development and administration tasks to support the customer requirements
- Assist customer with learnings and provide assistance to them on all facets of SharePoint
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others for Microsoft 365 technologies and infrastructure
- Educate stakeholders of the business in relation to Microsoft 365 solutions, adoption, and implementations
- Tactically resolve incidents when they arise.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years designing, building, migrating, managing and administering large scale Content and Collaboration environment
- Architecture and design experience with Microsoft 365 technologies
- Experience with SharePoint on Premise is a bonus (2013 and above)
- Experience of the modern pages and modern components of SharePoint online
- Experience in developing Information Architectures (IA) for content management solutions
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 products, such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Azure AD, PowerApps, Forms, Delve, and Flow
- Development skills with C# / NodeJS / PowerShell / PnP to build custom configuration and management scripts
- Knowledge of the GraphAPI
- Understanding of the security models and security challenges within Microsoft 365, and capacity to develop security models with Microsoft 365 groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
- SharePoint / Microsoft 365 certifications and/or Microsoft Azure certification beneficial
- Full work rights for Australia.
Whats on Offer
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.