|Job Type:||Full Time|
Opening Date: 19th January 2021
Closing Date: 20th February 2021
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, linguistics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in Technology as a Computational Linguist, Engineer, or Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Experience building chatbots or voicebots.
- Experience of building chatbots or voicebots with Dialogflow.
- Experience of launching chatbot or voicebot applications.
- Experience using core Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and CloudML Engine, or competitor and open source equivalents.
- Effective leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this growing business, you will help shape the future. Businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Conversational AI Architect, you will contribute to Google’s innovations on the delivery of Contact Center AI (CCAI) solutions for our customers and partners. You will design new and innovative virtual agent solutions to enable digital transformation for our customers and partners. You will co-develop virtual agent solutions with Google partners, including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS vendors, and System Integrators (SIs). You will maintain close partnership with Google’s Cloud AI Engineering teams to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
In addition, you will apply your virtual agent skills by working with Google’s most strategic Cloud customers. You will build conversational interfaces and virtual agents for customers using core Google products. You will be an engagement lead for strategic Google Cloud customers doing requirements gathering, program management, addressing customer feedback, and delivering virtual agent solutions. You will travel to customer sites to implement solutions and interact with stakeholders.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Design engaging conversational interfaces for Contact Center AI (CCAI) and lead virtual agent development engagements to deliver on customer needs.
- Lead virtual agent development engagements with strategic Google Cloud customers, including stakeholder management, requirements gathering, and addressing customer needs.
- Collaborate with Program Management, Engineering, UX, and Product teams to identify product gaps, and work with cross-functional teams to design solutions.