|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join one of the largest Facilities Management teams in Australia!
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Utilise your industrial relations knowledge
Do you enjoy auditing, compliance and variety in your role? Read on for further information on this great opportunity to join our Facilities Management team!
The Woolworths Format & Network Development (F&ND) Team are a national team of over 650 people, responsible for developing retail stores of the future. We’re construction people, facilities and asset management people. We’re planning & commercial people. We’re architects and sustainability people. We’re data analysts, refrigeration and air conditioning people. We are operations and training people. Together, we’re doing our part to bring fresh food and great experiences to our customers everyday.
We design through creating technology-led, retail store formats that are purpose built for our customers and teams. We innovate by focusing on sustainable energy management, technology, and working with our suppliers, service providers and operations teams to move towards a healthier planet. We maintain all aspects of our supermarkets stores through having highly specialised, skilled team members across all trades. Every decision we make is designed with our customers and teams at the heart.
In this pivotal role within our Facilities Management team, you will ensure our service providers have alignment with our comprehensive compliance program and the relevant commonwealth workplace laws. This role has responsibility across the majority of our brands including Woolworths Supermarkets, Metro, Big W, Dan Murphy’s and BWS. This is a great role with a combination of compliance audits, stakeholder engagement and administration components. If you like variety in your role, this could be the position for you!
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining our compliance program
- Conducting audits, reviews and investigations
- Stakeholder engagement with external and internal parties including senior management and regulatory bodies
- Data analysis and report writing
- Administration tasks including record keeping, database management and periodic reporting
Who we’re looking for
To ensure your success in this role, you’ll need
- Experience in a compliance related role
- Industrial relations knowledge including interpretation of awards
- Stakeholder engagement experience and a level of confidence in communicating cross functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written report writing
- Experience with data analysis and review
- Exposure to commonwealth workplace laws and modern slavery legislation an advantage
- Facilities management exposure an advantage
- Experience with contractor management an advantage
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Team member discounts at all of Woolworths businesses
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across our brands
- Flexible working arrangements
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now!
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.