|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the Parts Distribution Centre in South Guildford.
In this position you will oversee the operations of approximately 30 team members within the Parts Distribution Centre. Embedding safety as the top priority of all team members, you will ensure the Parts Distribution Centre continues to operate efficiently in pursuit of KPIs. As a supervisor you will work autonomously, using your energetic and positive outlook to build engagement within your team, and encouraging a collaborative work environment where everyone looks out for the safety of their mates.
What we offer:
- Autonomous work environment with opportunities for ongoing career development
- Permanent position with a competitive salary
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
To be successful the following is required:
- Prior supervisory experience, ideally within a warehouse environment
- Extensive warehouse operations experience preferably within the mining industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Well developed time management and organisation skills
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, ideally SAP or Manhattan SCALE
- Understanding of Chain of Responsibility with experience completing PSIs, Take 5's and ICAM investigations
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.