|Job Type:||Full Time|
At ING, our customers are central to everything we do and, as such, we are always looking for new ways to improve our interactions and processes. With this in mind, our Customer Insights team is eagerly seeking an experienced Customer Insights Analyst to produce comprehensive analytics and conduct customer analysis, for our Mortgages and Superannuation portfolios.
You’ll be participating in planning, forecasting, deep-dive portfolio and behavioural analyses and ultimately providing intuitive and actionable insights to improve our business functions and customer experience. Being a data heavy role, you’ll be well-versed in data discovery and manipulation, and have the goal of transforming business requirements into analytical approaches and insights.
This role will begin mid-January 2021, and be an 11 month Fixed Term Contract, however we are looking to get the ball rolling now, so if this piques your interest, please be sure to apply today!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Working with various stakeholders across the organisation to gain an understanding of business gaps, and respectively propose analytical approaches to address business problems or customer friction.
- Having a consultative approach and strong stakeholder engagement and management skills to ensure expectations and priorities are aligned.
- Producing detailed analytics as a result of insight generation; data discovery and manipulation, and integrating data from various sources
- Developing appropriate visualisations and articulating data driven narratives that result in recommendations for the business.
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- A strong background in an Insights or Data related role; ideally within Financial Services
- A strong desire to work autonomously and help drive decisions, make recommendations based on data driven analysis.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a strong business acumen
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau, and advanced programming skills in SQL and SAS (Enterprise Guide and macros).
- The ability to perform data manipulation, cleansing and integration from various sources and the ensuing statistical analyses to generate impactful insights using advanced visualisations. Experience in Python is highly desirable, but not necessary.
- Prior experience with Retail banking, credit risk, mortgages or superannuation; this would be very beneficial
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.