|Location:||Canning Vale, Cannington, Collie, Geraldton, Gosnells, Kewdale, Kwinana Beach, Maddington, Malaga, Perth, Redcliffe, Rothsay, West Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. As part of the Mining team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Excavator/ Shovel Operators to join the team at Karara project based in Gascoyne. FIFO Perth, working a 2:1, day/night roster
At least 5+ years demonstrated experience operating within an Open Cut Mining environment including;
- Safe and efficient operation of 400t excavators and/or 600t Face Shovels
- Experience operating Dozers / Graders / Loaders / Trucks.
- Experience with GPS guidance systems and payload management systems desirable
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
In Return We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
If you feel you have the right attributes, passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, we would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Donna-Marie D’Souza, Recruitment Advisor on ( 08) 6212 9529 or click on Apply Now below