|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to use their customer service skills and mining knowledge in our Mining Team. Reporting to the General Manager – Major Accounts, the Customer Support Manager is the key customer contact onsite and is responsible for the effective day-to-day product support, parts and services sales activities for an existing customer base. As well as assisting the customer, you will also be required to deliver on parts and service sales growth including negotiating and executing sales strategies.
This is a full-time FIFO position working 8 days on 6 days off roster.
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous experience within an Asset Management role, ideally within the mining industry is highly desirable
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Sound communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Mine site or construction operational experience with an understanding of mining equipment operations
- Issue resolution
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Experience working with Caterpillar products highly desirable
WesTrac offers many benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.