At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
In the 6 month contract position, you will develop and deliver organisational change and transition programs that effectively support organisational priorities and engage our employees.
In this key position, the focus will be our new Neighbourhood model and you will work across the key pillars of process, technology and workforce.
You will need to undertake communication and audience engagement activities including the development of collateral, resources, and campaigns to drive awareness of change.
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change working with senior leaders and managers of the organisation.
- Contribute to insuring that Uniting continues to grow to meet increasing demand in key operational areas.
- Challenge your skills and knowledge in an evolving and complex NFP organisation.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Change Management relating to major business transformation projects.
- Experience with change management methodologies, frameworks and tools such as Prosci/ADKAR, Kotter or similar.
- Proven implementation experience relating to waterfall and agile programs or projects is highly desirable.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations