|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
The role of the document controller is to take responsibility for the management of asset configuration records, drawings and documentation across their asset life cycle, ensuring its integrity, traceability and currency. You will support the Engineering department with technical document writing and revision, whilst also overseeing the management of the Document and Drawing Management Systems.
- Revise documents as required in accordance with the prescribed review period
- Maintain document updates and revision numbering
- Follow established standards in all documentation to maintain currency of style
- Work alongside subject matter experts to capture processes, work instructions, task cards and checklists for documentation
- Select appropriate levels of communication including images, graphics, charts etc. to facilitate understanding and simplifying instructions
- Explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Gather usability from users and reflect within documentation
- Integrate safety, risk and environmental aspects into documentation
- Experience in working with document and drawing management systems and technical writing is essential
- Knowledge and experience in integrating quality, safety, risk and environment consideration into technical documents
- Understanding and awareness of occupational health, safety, risk profiles and environmental issues in the workplace
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of asset management standards of Rail Safety National Law and requirements of Safety Management System for Rail Transport Operator (RTO) accreditation
- Knowledge of Engineering Management Systems
- Experience using CAD is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Great interpersonal and clear communication skills
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This is a great opportunity for a Document Controller who wants to work with an industry leader to provide a world class service to the people of SA.
The Keolis Downer culture is one of engagement and enablement (we want to know what your ideas are and how we can help you implement them) and with a focus on developing our staff and identifying career pathways and enabling succession for them.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact email@example.com.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)