|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the opportunity
You will provide relevant professional services to aged clients in home and community care.
- Lifestyle modification and self-management advice,
- Physiotherapy interventions, exercise prescription and health promotion activities and advice.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement physiotherapy programs and services specific to client needs as well as completion of functional assessments/reassessments
- Support clients to achieve their agreed goals enabling client resilience and independence
- Bachelor Degree Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Current Australian Driver’s License and access to own car
Skills and experience
Key to the success in this role is the demonstrated ability in the below skills and experience;
- Experience working in an Aged Care environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience in developing and delivering physiotherapy programs for older people
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience conducting health screening and functional assessments
- Basic to intermediate IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities