We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protects and builds their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
The Contact Centre Business is a key contributor to the HSBC Retail Banking framework in Australia. This division serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to customers through both inbound and outbound calling activities.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and self- driven individual to join our Parramatta based team, as an Inbound (to answer calls) Consultant. Our team is involved with proactively identifying customer needs and driving new business and referrals through targeted campaigns. With a sales and service culture, our team is also involved in account opening, credit card acquisition, personal loans, and general insurance as well as identifying home loan and wealth opportunities.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive base salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Access to excellent training and development programs
- Diverse career development opportunities locally and globally
- An inclusive and diverse work environment, where all employees are valued, respected and empowered
- Various HSBC leave policies and flexible working conditions that allow you to rest, recuperate and balance personal and family commitments
Your main responsibilities:
1. Contribute to the front line sales delivery of personal products and services
2. Achieve set referral and sales minimum standards
3. Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate products while maintaining customer experience
4. Provide comprehensive and professional phone banking services while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and quality assurance standards
5. Handle complaints according to Bank Policy and guidelines.