|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Sydney CBD location
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
BOQ Specialist is a market leader providing distinctive banking solutions to an elite client base of medical, dental and accounting professionals as well as High Net Worth individuals. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients by being industry experts in our chosen niches. The purpose of this role is to deliver on our distribution strategy through new client acquisition in the commercial product space. The role will be responsible for achieving individual sales and growth targets whilst providing exceptional customer service to our core client base.
BOQ Specialist is enjoying record growth and with exciting plans to expand our business there are a number of newly created opportunities. If you’re an experienced banking professional with experience in relationship management & business development and you’re looking for a dynamic, fast paced environment in a rapidly growing business this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. We’re offering you the chance to partner with a truly unique community of clients in a business which prides itself on delivering only exceptional client outcomes in an environment free from large organisational red tape and barriers.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to manage a large portfolio of clients and generate new business in the $5m-$10m sub corporate healthcare space. This includes marketing, structure of finance and completions of facilities for our clients. The External Consultants are the public face of the business and would be expected to develop networks of referral sources, new clients and business opportunities.
External Consultants / Relationship Managers are expected to consistently achieve or over achieve sales targets and to present the brand in line with the Company’s objectives.
- Work independently and collaboratively within the team to develop leads for finance
- Manage and lead relationship with Internal Consultant taking an active role in development and training of the Internal Consultant
- Partner with the Internal Consultant to develop ongoing and quality client relationships
- Effective utilisation of events, roadshows, seminars, conferences and any other marketing opportunity to promote the BOQ Specialist brand and generate leads for the individual
- Manage relationships with clients leveraging and aligning internal resources to maximize client satisfaction
- Visit clients at their home and/or place of work at a time of their convenience
- Compile and present credit submissions to internal credit department and/or credit team to gain lending approval for clients
- Provide feedback on products and services to improve offering and gather competitor intelligence for dissemination
- Develop leads for other areas of the business to enhance client relationship and retention of client
- Share skills and experience within the Internal and External Consultant team
- Actively seek referrals from existing client base
- Demonstrate an understanding of our client niche and market issuesThis role holds full accountability for primary client relationship and satisfaction no matter which other parties in the business are engaged
- A Tertiary qualification would be desirable
- Demonstrated aptitude for finance and accounting
- Strong sales track record
- At least 5 years in a similar role within a finance institution
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.